Community Advisory Board
- Friday, December 1, 2017, 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM, Chicago
- Friday, March 2, 2018, 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM, Springfield
- Friday, June 1, 2018, 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM, Chicago
- Friday, September 7, 2018, 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM, Springfield
The NPR Illinois Community Advisory Board (CAB) meets regularly to offer perspective to the management team and to report to the University of Illinois Board of Trustees on NPR Illinois performance in the following areas:
- Do programming and policies meet the specialized educational and cultural needs of the communities served by the station?
- Make recommendations that advisory board deems appropriate to meet such needs. Comments to report to UI Board of Trustees on NPR Illinois performance.
- Facilitating sustainability through fundraising, memberships, underwriting, grants and contracts.
- Serving as ambassadors on the behalf of NPR Illinois at the local, state, and federal levels.