It's clear you have something to say about the historic impasse entering its third year. Here are some of the early contributions:
Thank you to public radio listeners in Springfield (NPR Illinois 91.9 UIS), Champaign (Illinois Public Media WILL), and Glen Ellyn (WDCB) who attended our first three Illinois Issues Forums during our listening tour.
Video edited by Carter Staley, shot by the UIS Office of Electronic Media.
Thanks to our partner stations and our sponsor, AARP, the listening tour continues:
- July 20 Peoria (Peoria Public Radio, WCBU)
- August 24 Bloomington (WGLT)
- August 29 Macomb (Tri States Public Radio WIUM)
- September 5 Carbondale (WSIU)
- October 3 DeKalb (Northern Public Radio WNIJ)
- October 10 Quad Cities (WVIK)