NPR Illinois is having an open call for artwork inspired by the changing social and political landscapes. Capture your expression of the first 100 days of the Trump administration in your chosen art medium. Submit your new or recent creation by April 14th to the NPR Illinois studios (in the WUIS building on the UIS campus) with the application. All forms of media and all perspectives are encouraged to submit. Click here to see how to get to the NPR Illinois Studios.
A few rules:
- Fill out the submission application and submit it along with your artwork to the NPR Illinois studios located on the UIS campus between 8 AM and 5 PM.
- All artwork must be original.
- 2D artwork must be framed with a flat wire.
- All art media is accepted.
- All perspectives are encouraged to submit.
- The exhibit will last 6 weeks. Art can be picked up from June 12 - 16 from 8 - 5 PM. We can arrange an earlier date if need be.
- All other rules and the submission application can be found here.
The exhibit will begin on the 100th day of the Trump administration, April 29 from 4 - 7 PM.
Call 217-206-6502 with any questions.